- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Optional: Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping!
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cauliflower florets, olive oil and Franks Red Hot Sauce. Mix until cauliflower is coated.
- Sprinkle in almond flour, parsley, garlic powder and Johnny’s seasoning salt. Gently mix until cauliflower is coated.
- Add cauliflower to air fryer and cook on 350 for 8-10 minutes. Please note, cooking times for each air fryer may vary! So, I recommend checking on your cauliflower after 5 minutes and adjusting the cooking time if needed! If you find your food in the air fryer burns quickly, turn down the temp!
- Remove from air fryer once cauliflower begins to brown and serve with blue cheese dressing!
2B MINDSET: great veggies most side or snack!