- 1 banana, chopped in 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Optional: 2 tsp of melted natural peanut butter or almond butter
- Place small skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray and then add honey and cinnamon.
- Once honey mixture starts bubbling, add bananas. Allow them to cook 3-4 minutes per side. TIP: Depending on how ripe your bananas are, the more you mix them around, the more they may break down. Let them sit while cooking and then flip with a spatula and continue cooking.
- Remove from heat and add melted nut butter if you choose! TIP: I melt my nut butters in the microwave for 30 seconds so I can drizzle over the bananas.
PORTION FIX EQUIVALENT: 2 purples / 2 servings of fruit