Serves: 4 servings, about ½ cup each
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. ground turmeric (optional)
- 1 tsp. raw honey (optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add oats; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and turmeric (if desired); mix well. Let oatmeal stand 1 minute before serving.
- Divide evenly between four serving bowls; top each evenly with honey (if desired) and milk.